Designers looking to introduce precision 3D modelling and drafting into their workflow.
- Participants will be able to draw, modify and measure lines and curves for documentation using Autodesk Fusion 360 software.
- Participants will be able to draw and model 3D objects using Autodesk Fusion 360 software.
- Participants will be able to present 2D drawings to scale with lineweights and materials using Autodesk Fusion 360 software.
- Participants will be able to construct precise drawings from a sketch.
- 01 | Interface
- 01 | Sketching Elements
- 02 | Sketch Constraints
- 01 | Extrusions
- 02 | Contextual Modelling
- 03 | Rotating Elements
- 04 | Additional Modelling
- 05 | Creating Openings
- 01 | Creating a Drawer
- 02 | Components and Patterns
- 03 | Construction Planes
- 01 | Adding Materials
- 02 | Saving and Sharing
- 03 | Animation
- 04 | Rendering
- 05 | Drawing Set
- 06 | Timeline
Skills and Careers
2D and 3D animation
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
2D/3D Animator, 3D Modeller, 3d Parametric Design And Visualisation Specialist, Architect, Architectural And Urban Design Specialist, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Coordinator, Architectural Documenter, Architectural visualiser, Computational Designer, Design Engineer, Design Experience Specialist, Design Manager, Modeller
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing