Designers looking to learn how to implement Building Information Modelling in their practice.
- Participants will be able to set up their working Interface and project parameters to start modelling 3D architectural designs using Revit software.
- Participants will be able to model 3D architectural elements such as floor slabs, walls and roofs using Revit software.
- Participants will be able to model interior 3D architectural elements such as doors, stairs and windows using Revit software.
- Participants will be able to set up drawing sheets, views and use drawing techniques to display and document 3D architectural designs using Revit software.
- 01 | Interface
- 02 | Navigation
- 03 | Model Categories
- 04 | Parametric Representations
- 05 | Project Introduction
- 06 | Aligning Sketch Drawings
- 07 | Insert Plan Images to Scale
- 08 | Setting Alignment Grids
- 09 | Setting up the Long Section
- 10 | Setting up the Short Section
- 01 | Floor Slabs
- 02 | Editing Floor Slabs
- 03 | Drawing Walls
- 04 | Adjusting Floor Levels
- 05 | Roofs
- 06 | Curtain Wall using the Wall Tool
- 07 | Curtain Panels
- 08 | Deleting Elements
- 01 | Section Boxes
- 02 | Stairs
- 03 | Interior Walls
- 04 | Place a Standard Door
- 05 | Level of Detail
- 06 | Placing Standard Windows
- 07 | Window Modifications
- 01 | Adjusting the Curtain Wall
- 02 | Slab Details
- 03 | Creating Columns
- 04 | Alignment
- 01 | Duplicating Views and Visibility Graphics Overrides
- 02 | Adjusting Markers
- 03 | Floor Cut Planes
- 04 | Rooms
- 05 | Tags
- 06 | Save and Apply View Templates
- 07 | Showing the Roof Line
- 08 | Drawing Sheets
- 09 | 3D Views
- 10 | Add Sheet Titles
Skills and Careers
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
3D Modeller, Architect, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Documenter, BIM Consultant, BIM Coordinator, Building Information Model Implementer (BIM), Chief Technology Officer, Computational Designer, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Design Technology Manager (Architecture Design Firms), Design Technology Specialist, Drafter, Modeller, Revit Architect & Technician, Revit BIM Model Manager, Revit Project Coordinator, Revit Technician, Senior Designer
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing