Designers looking to improve their efficiency and design capabilities in BIM systems.
- Participants will be able to use Site Design tools to set up the site of 3D architectural designs using Revit software.
- Participants will be able to design and model complex 3D architectural stairs using Revit software.
- Participants will be able to use the Design Options tool to create multiple variations of 3D architectural elements using Revit software.
- Participants will be able to add Detailing techniques to their drawing sheets to display and document 3D architectural designs using Revit software.
- 01 | Toposurface Tool
- 02 | Making Contours in Rhino
- 03 | Importing Contours
- 04 | Setting up Toposurface for Modifications
- 05 | Building Pads
- 06 | Scheduling Total Cut and Fill
- 07 | Landscape Sections
- 08 | Splitting Surfaces
- 09 | Site Components
- 01 | Setting up
- 02 | Specifying the Rules
- 03 | Customising Stair Parameters
- 04 | Creating the Stair
- 05 | Checking Dimensions
- 06 | Copying to Upper Levels
- 07 | Handling Different Level Heights
- 01 | Custom Railings
- 02 | Baluster Overview
- 03 | V Prongs
- 04 | End Posts
- 05 | Duplicating the End Post
- 06 | Creating the Test Railing
- 07 | Making the Top Rail
- 08 | Removing the default Top Rail
- 09 | Placing the Railing on the Stairs
- 01 | Option Sets
- 02 | Creating Design Option Geometry
- 03 | Creating the other Design Option
- 04 | Committing a Design Option
- 01 | Lift Shaft
- 02 | Lift Core Walls
- 03 | Lift Components
- 04 | Grouping and Copying
- 01 | Detail Callout
- 02 | Setting up the View
- 03 | Adding Breaklines
- 04 | Roof Purlins
- 05 | Roof Linings
- 06 | Adding Insulation
- 07 | Repeating Details
- 08 | Masking Regions
- 09 | Hatched Regions
- 10 | Adding Text
- 11 | Dimensions and Spot Levels
- 12 | Placing onto Sheets
Skills and Careers
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
3D Modeller, Architect, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Documenter, BIM Consultant, BIM Coordinator, Building Information Model Implementer (BIM), Chief Technology Officer, Computational Designer, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Design Technology Manager (Architecture Design Firms), Design Technology Specialist, Drafter, Modeller, Revit Architect & Technician, Revit BIM Model Manager, Revit Project Coordinator, Revit Technician, Senior Designer
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing