Revit MEP for Engineers: Plumbing
Hydraulic Engineers wanting to learn how to use Revit.
- Participants will learn the Revit interface basics
- Participants will learn how-to setup a Revit project using templates, levels and floor plans.
- Participants will learn how to link a Revit model.
- Participants will learn how to add spaces and rooms to a linked Revit model.
- Participants will learn how to create views, add plumbing fixtures including toiletries, sloped piping and drains.
- Participants will learn how to add in large equipment to a project.
- Participants will learn how to use the Revit Systems Browser.
- 01 | Introduction
- 02 | Starting a Project
- 03 | Revit Interface
- 04 | Linking external Models
- 05 | Copying Levels and Creating Floor Plans
- 06 | Reflected Ceiling Plans
- 07 | Visibility Graphic Overrides
- 08 | Adding and Editing Spaces
- 09 | Scheduling
- 01 | Introduction to Revit Plumbing
- 02 | Starting a New Plumbing Project
- 03 | Add Plumbing Fixtures
- 04 | Add Piping
- 05 | Placing Additional Piping Connection Points
- 06 | Sloped Piping
- 07 | Drains
- 08 | Adding Large Equipment
- 09 | Piping Systems
- 10 | Insulation
- 11 | Pipe Sizing and Inspection
- 12 | System Browser
Skills and Careers
Building System Analysis
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
BIM Consultant, BIM Coordinator, Building Information Model Implementer (BIM), Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Digital Design Engineer, Digital Optimisation Consultant (Architect/Engineering Firms, Hydraulic Design Engineer, Revit BIM Model Manager, Service Implementation Manager BIM
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing