Revit MEP for Engineers: Mechanical
Mechanical Engineers wanting to learn Revit.
- Participants will learn the Revit interface basics
- Participants will learn how-to setup a Revit project using templates, levels and floor plans.
- Participants will learn how to link a Revit model.
- Participants will learn how to add spaces and rooms to a linked Revit model.
- Participants will learn how to add mechanical equipment to a project, Create HVAC zones, add insulation, piping and more.
- 01 | Introduction
- 02 | Starting a Project
- 03 | Revit Interface
- 04 | Linking external Models
- 05 | Copying Levels and Creating Floor Plans
- 06 | Reflected Ceiling Plans
- 07 | Visibility Graphic Overrides
- 08 | Adding and Editing Spaces
- 09 | Scheduling
- 01 | Introduction to Revit Mechanical
- 02 | Create a New Mechanical Project
- 03 | Mechanical Equipment: AHU Systems
- 04 | Air Terminals
- 05 | Supply Ducts
- 06 | Return Ducts
- 07 | Duct Accessories
- 08 | Adjusting the Duct Size
- 09 | Insulation and Piping
- 10 | Zoning Plans
Skills and Careers
Building System Analysis
Digital Optimization and Performance
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
3D Modeller, 3d Parametric Design And Visualisation Specialist, BIM Consultant, BIM Coordinator, BIM Infrastructure Manager, Building Information Model Implementer (BIM), Civil Engineer, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Digital Design Engineer, Digital Optimisation Consultant (Architect/Engineering Firms, Revit BIM Model Manager, Service Implementation Manager BIM
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing