Revit MEP for Engineers: Mechanical
Mechanical Engineers wanting to learn Revit.
- Participants will learn the Revit interface basics
- Participants will learn how-to setup a Revit project using templates, levels and floor plans.
- Participants will learn how to link a Revit model.
- Participants will learn how to add spaces and rooms to a linked Revit model.
- Participants will learn how to add mechanical equipment to a project, Create HVAC zones, add insulation, piping and more.
- 01 | Introduction
- 02 | Starting a Project
- 03 | Revit Interface
- 04 | Linking external Models
- 05 | Copying Levels and Creating Floor Plans
- 06 | Reflected Ceiling Plans
- 07 | Visibility Graphic Overrides
- 08 | Adding and Editing Spaces
- 09 | Scheduling
- 01 | Introduction to Revit Mechanical
- 02 | Create a New Mechanical Project
- 03 | Mechanical Equipment: AHU Systems
- 04 | Air Terminals
- 05 | Supply Ducts
- 06 | Return Ducts
- 07 | Duct Accessories
- 08 | Adjusting the Duct Size
- 09 | Insulation and Piping
- 10 | Zoning Plans
Skills and Careers
Building System Analysis
Digital Optimization and Performance
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
3D Modeller, 3d Parametric Design And Visualisation Specialist, BIM Consultant, BIM Coordinator, BIM Infrastructure Manager, Building Information Model Implementer (BIM), Civil Engineer, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Digital Design Engineer, Digital Optimisation Consultant (Architect/Engineering Firms, Revit BIM Model Manager, Service Implementation Manager BIM
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing