Designers looking to introduce precision 2D drafting into their workflow.
- Participants will be able to draw, modify and measure lines and curves for documentation using AutoCAD software.
- Participants will be able to draw architectural objects using AutoCAD software.
- Participants will be able to present 2D drawings to scale with lineweights and hatching using AutoCAD software.
- Participants will be able to construct precise drawings from a sketch.
- 01 | Interface
- 02 | Model Space vs Paper Space
- 03 | Interface Customisation
- 01 | Importing a Reference Sketch
- 02 | Setting up Layers
- 03 | Construction Lines
- 04 | Trimming Walls
- 05 | Fillets and Stretching
- 01 | Layering Up Walls
- 02 | Creating Doors
- 03 | Creating Windows
- 01 | Joinery
- 02 | Tables and Chairs
- 03 | Kitchen and Living
- 04 | Wet Areas
- 01 | Linetypes
- 02 | Hatching and Annotation
- 03 | Plotting
Skills and Careers
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
Architect, Architectural And Urban Design Specialist, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Coordinator, Architectural Documenter, Computational Designer, Design Engineer, Design Manager, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Design Technology Manager (Architecture Design Firms), Design Technology Specialist, Designer, Drafter, Structural Drafter, Urban Designer
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing