Designers looking to introduce precision 2D drafting into their workflow.
- Participants will be able to draw, modify and measure lines and curves for documentation using AutoCAD software.
- Participants will be able to draw architectural objects using AutoCAD software.
- Participants will be able to present 2D drawings to scale with lineweights and hatching using AutoCAD software.
- Participants will be able to construct precise drawings from a sketch.
- 01 | Interface
- 02 | Model Space vs Paper Space
- 03 | Interface Customisation
- 01 | Importing a Reference Sketch
- 02 | Setting up Layers
- 03 | Construction Lines
- 04 | Trimming Walls
- 05 | Fillets and Stretching
- 01 | Layering Up Walls
- 02 | Creating Doors
- 03 | Creating Windows
- 01 | Joinery
- 02 | Tables and Chairs
- 03 | Kitchen and Living
- 04 | Wet Areas
- 01 | Linetypes
- 02 | Hatching and Annotation
- 03 | Plotting
Skills and Careers
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
Architect, Architectural And Urban Design Specialist, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Coordinator, Architectural Documenter, Computational Designer, Design Engineer, Design Manager, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Design Technology Manager (Architecture Design Firms), Design Technology Specialist, Designer, Drafter, Structural Drafter, Urban Designer
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing