Rhino users looking to master advanced techniques.
- Participants will be able to implement Remapping Geometry techniques to adjust the alignment and orientation of an object along a particular path using Rhino 3D software.
- Participants will be able to use Panelling tools to create a façade in their project using Rhino 3D software.
- Participants will be able to create an accurate Sectional Perspective for documentation and 3D modelling using Rhino 3D software.
- Participants will be able to implement Geometry Deformation techniques to create complex architectural designs using Rhino 3D software.
- 01 | Blocks
- 02 | Macros
- 03 | Templates
- 01 | Align
- 02 | Orient Geometry
- 03 | Construction Planes
- 04 | Flow along curve
- 05 | Flow along Surface
- 01 | Set Up
- 02 | Grids by Number
- 03 | Grids by Length
- 04 | 2D Panels
- 05 | Custom Patterns
- 06 | Variable Patterns
- 07 | 3D Patterns
- 01 | Creating a Sectional Perspective
- 01 | Cage Editing
- 02 | Bend
- 03 | Twist
- 01 | Find Duplicates
- 02 | Naked Edges
- 03 | Backfaces
Skills and Careers
Free-form precision modelling
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
3D Modeller, Architect, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Documenter, Architectural visualiser, Computational Designer, Creative Design Assistant, Design Technology Manager (Architecture Design Firms), Design Technology Specialist, Designer, Digital Design Engineer, Drafter, Modeller
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing