Architects looking to enhance their parametric design skills.
- Participants will be able to understand the various functions available within the interface to measure and model 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be familiar with the different types of Components available to create 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be able to extract and use data to measure and model 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be able to construct various types of geometry to create 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- 01 | Introduction
- 02 | Interface
- 03 | Grasshopper Objects
- 04 | Object State
- 05 | Anatomy of the component
- 01 | Containers
- 02 | Constructors
- 03 | Visualisation
- 04 | Control Mechanisms
- 01 | Single vs Multiple Data
- 02 | Data matching
- 03 | Sequences
- 04 | Strings
- 01 | Proximity Attractor
- 02 | Areas
- 03 | Parameter Space
- 04 | Closest Points
- 05 | Containment
- 01 | Lines
- 02 | Curves
- 03 | Circles
- 04 | Loft
- 05 | Extrude
- 06 | Pipe
Skills and Careers
Digital Optimization and Performance
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
2D/3D Animator, 3D Modeller, 3d Parametric Design And Visualisation Specialist, Architect, Architectural And Urban Design Specialist, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Coordinator, Architectural Documenter, Architectural visualiser, Computational Designer, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Design Technology Manager (Architecture Design Firms), Design Technology Specialist, Design/Production Manager (Construction Firm), Digital Design Engineer, Digital Fabrication And Smart Manufacturing Specialist, Digital Fabrication Freelancer, Digital Fabricator, Digital Optimisation Consultant (Architect/Engineering Firms, Manager of Digital Fabrication
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing