Architects looking to master advanced techniques and design analytics through parametric design.
- Participants will be able to use a variety of methods to transform geometry and model 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be able to use Operators to combine geometry with Math in order to measure and model 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be able to introduce conditions for checking and selecting geometry to design 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be able to Combine, Subtract and Intersect geometry using Intersection tools to create 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- 01 | Move
- 02 | Rotate
- 03 | Orient
- 04 | Array
- 05 | Scale
- 01 | Mass Addition
- 02 | Math Operators
- 03 | Modulus
- 01 | Greater or Less than
- 02 | Similarity
- 01 | Curve Intersections
- 02 | Regions
- 03 | Contours
- 04 | Surface Split
- 05 | Boolean
- 01 | Create a function
- 02 | Create the cluster
- 03 | User Objects
- 01 | Delaunay
- 02 | Voronoi
- 03 | Quad Tree
- 04 | Proximity
Skills and Careers
Digital Optimization and Performance
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
2D/3D Animator, 3D Modeller, 3d Parametric Design And Visualisation Specialist, Architect, Architectural And Urban Design Specialist, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Coordinator, Architectural Documenter, Architectural visualiser, Computational Designer, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Design Technology Manager (Architecture Design Firms), Design Technology Specialist, Design/Production Manager (Construction Firm), Digital Design Engineer, Digital Fabrication And Smart Manufacturing Specialist, Digital Fabrication Freelancer, Digital Fabricator, Digital Optimisation Consultant (Architect/Engineering Firms, Manager of Digital Fabrication
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing