Python users with a basic understanding of parametric concepts.
- Participants will be able to draw, modify and model polygon forms for 3D modelling using Python software.
- Participants will be able to model advanced geometry such as polylines, nurbs surfaces and curve frames using Python software.
- Participants will be able to work with functions in Python software.
- Participants will be able to set up a recursive function and network using Python software.
- 01 | Points
- 02 | Line
- 03 | Point Clouds
- 04 | Exploding the Point Cloud
- 05 | Circle
- 06 | Attractors
- 01 | Nurbs Curves
- 02 | Advanced Polyline
- 03 | Nurbs Surface
- 04 | Points on a Curve
- 05 | Curve Frames
- 06 | Vectors
- 07 | Arcs
- 01 | Structure of a Function
- 02 | Box by Dimension
- 01 | If Statement
- 01 | Setting up a Recursion Function
- 02 | Recursive Network
Skills and Careers
Digital Optimization and Performance
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
3D Modeller, 3d Parametric Design And Visualisation Specialist, Architect, Architectural And Urban Design Specialist, Architectural Assistant, Architectural visualiser, Computational Designer, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Design Technology Manager (Architecture Design Firms), Design Technology Specialist, Digital Design Engineer, Technologist
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing