Python users looking to master advanced techniques.
- Participants will be able to construct and edit Classes using Python software.
- Participants will be able to use Inheritance functions and Parent Overrides using Python software.
- Participants will be able to construct a Grid using Lists in Python software.
- Participants will be able to set up a Panelling Facade System using recursive logic in Python software.
- 01 | Structure of a Class
- 02 | Class Properties
- 03 | Create an Object
- 04 | Functions
- 05 | Adding Input Parameters
- 06 | Descriptive Text
- 01 | Extending the Class
- 02 | Accessing the Parent
- 03 | Parent Overrides
- 01 | System Overview
- 02 | Setting up an Empty List
- 03 | Testing the Outputs
- 04 | Making the 2 Dimensional List
- 05 | Create Grid Function
- 01 | Create a Panel
- 02 | Test the Panel
- 01 | Facade System Setup
- 02 | Panelling Logic
- 03 | Make the Loop
- 04 | Graphic Cleanup
- 01 | Grasshopper as User Interface
Skills and Careers
Digital Optimization and Performance
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
3D Modeller, 3d Parametric Design And Visualisation Specialist, Architect, Architectural And Urban Design Specialist, Architectural Assistant, Architectural visualiser, Computational Designer, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Design Technology Manager (Architecture Design Firms), Design Technology Specialist, Digital Design Engineer, Technologist
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing