Designers looking to learn the fundamentals of Python.
- Learn the basics of Python programming.
- Learn how to understand the Python programming terminology.
- Learn how to write a script, use and understand data, variables and strings
- Learn how to use strings, lists, math and math operators
- Learn how to use relational and conditional statements, as well as logical operators, loops and object oriented programming basics.
- 01 | Introduction
- 02 | Terminology
- 03 | Algorithms
- 04 | Scripting in Python
- 01 | Data, Variables and Data Types
- 02 | Strings
- 03 | Lists
- 04 | Tuples
- 01 | Maths, Decisions, Repetition and Vectors
- 02 | Math Module
- 03 | Decisions
- 04 | Conditional Expressions
- 05 | Logical Operators
- 01 | Repeating Code
- 02 | Looping
- 03 | Functions
- 04 | Modules
- 05 | Recursion
- 01 | Object Oriented Programming
Skills and Careers
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
Computational Designer, Front-End Engineer, R&D Engineering, Rapid Prototyping, Software Developer, Software Engineer in UX & Services, Software Solutions Developer, Technologies and Research
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing