Laser Cutting Essentials
Designers looking to cut parts faster and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Participants will learn how to contour and set out a 3D model for Laser Cutting using Rhino and Grasshopper
- Participants will learn how to create a contoured landscape.
- Participants will learn how to lay out a high-rise tower for laser cutting.
- Participants will learn how to create a contoured, ribbed model of a pavilion.
- 01 | Introduction
- 02 | Contour Landscape
- 03 | Contour Tower
- 04 | Boolean Difference
- 05 | Layout for Laser Cutting
- 01 | Contour Pavillion
- 02 | Boolean Difference Ribs
- 01 | Getting initial Rib Orientation
- 02 | Construction Target Orientation
- 03 | Orient Ribs in Y Direction
- 04 | Automated Labelling
- 05 | Place onto Sheets
- 06 | Adjustments
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing