Laser Cutting Essentials
Designers looking to cut parts faster and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Participants will learn how to contour and set out a 3D model for Laser Cutting using Rhino and Grasshopper
- Participants will learn how to create a contoured landscape.
- Participants will learn how to lay out a high-rise tower for laser cutting.
- Participants will learn how to create a contoured, ribbed model of a pavilion.
- 01 | Introduction
- 02 | Contour Landscape
- 03 | Contour Tower
- 04 | Boolean Difference
- 05 | Layout for Laser Cutting
- 01 | Contour Pavillion
- 02 | Boolean Difference Ribs
- 01 | Getting initial Rib Orientation
- 02 | Construction Target Orientation
- 03 | Orient Ribs in Y Direction
- 04 | Automated Labelling
- 05 | Place onto Sheets
- 06 | Adjustments
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing