Architects, Site planners, Civil Engineers, Engineers.
- Understand the basic uses of Infraworks and the main functionality of the software.
- Import data into the Infraworks environment.
- Adding terrain data and roads.
- Ground imagery and information.
- Transportation data and designing roads.
- Water data and using lakes and rivers.
- Buildings and Data.
- 3D Models
- Point Clouds and Infraworks.
- Vertical Applications (Roadway, Bridge and Drainage Design).
- Animations and Rendering.
- 01 | Interface
- 02 | Home Page Project Setup
- 03 | Setting Up a New Project with Users.
- 04 | Model Builder to create a new model.
- 05 | Extensions for Infraworks – Roadway Design
- 06 | Extensions for Infraworks – Bridge Design
- 07 | Extensions for Infraworks – Drainage Design
- 01 | Data Sources
- 02 | Surface Layers
- 03 | Model Explorer
- 04 | Model & Element Properties
- 05 | Style Palette
- 06 | Proposals
- 07 | Scripts
- 08 | Thumbnail
- 09 | Style Rules
- 01 | How to create Roads
- 02 | How to create Barriers
- 03 | How to create Buildings
- 04 | City Furniture
- 05 | Coverages
- 06 | Land Areas
- 07 | Pipelines
- 08 | Pipeline Connectors
- 09 | Points of Interest
- 10 | Railways
- 11 | Rivers and Water Areas
- 12 | Trees
- 01 | Terrain Themes
- 02 | Feature Themes
- 03 | Suitability Maps
- 04 | Point Cloud Themes
- 05 | Sun and Sky
- 06 | Measuring Distances
- 07 | Terrain Statistics
- 01 | Story Board Creator
- 02 | Scenario Browser
- 03 | Watermarks
- 04 | Export Your Model
- 05 | Snapshots
Skills and Careers
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
BIM Consultant, BIM Coordinator, BIM Infrastructure Manager, Building Information Model Implementer (BIM), Design Engineer, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Digital Design Engineer, Digital Optimisation Consultant (Architect/Engineering Firms, Revit BIM Model Manager
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing