Key Financial Metrics for AEC Firms
Senior Executives, CEOs, Directors, Principals
- A foolproof formula to calculate how much the senior executives and staff should be paid
- How to calculate and maximise labour efficiency
- 5 forces to drive more cashflow
- Financial statement comparisons between three firms to discover common mistakes and best practices
- 01 | Common mistakes with hourly rates and tax surprises
- 02 | 3 keys to unlock your business potential
- 01 | Getting clarity on your true numbers and true targets
- 02 | How to remove accounting and financial distortions
- 01 | They key metrics you need to watch as a senior executive
- 02 | Simple numbers profit and loss model
- 01 | Simplify your profit and loss report
- 01 | A services business transformation over five years
- 01 | How to calculate and improve your direct labor efficiency
- 01 | How to prioritize the five forces of cash flow
- 02 | Targets to set for labour efficiency and management efficiency
- 01 | Metrics for software and technology companies
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing