Key Financial Metrics for AEC Firms
Senior Executives, CEOs, Directors, Principals
- A foolproof formula to calculate how much the senior executives and staff should be paid
- How to calculate and maximise labour efficiency
- 5 forces to drive more cashflow
- Financial statement comparisons between three firms to discover common mistakes and best practices
- 01 | Common mistakes with hourly rates and tax surprises
- 02 | 3 keys to unlock your business potential
- 01 | Getting clarity on your true numbers and true targets
- 02 | How to remove accounting and financial distortions
- 01 | They key metrics you need to watch as a senior executive
- 02 | Simple numbers profit and loss model
- 01 | Simplify your profit and loss report
- 01 | A services business transformation over five years
- 01 | How to calculate and improve your direct labor efficiency
- 01 | How to prioritize the five forces of cash flow
- 02 | Targets to set for labour efficiency and management efficiency
- 01 | Metrics for software and technology companies
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing