How to Fill up Live Events, Workshops and Webinars
Business owners, Directors, Principals, Founders, CEOs, Marketing professionals, Event managers
- Advanced ways to find a starving crowd for your event
- How to fill up a live event and launch (seminar or webinar)
- How to get Strategic Partners and Sponsors helping to fund and promote your event
- Little-known ways to fill up events on low budgets
- 01 | Introduction to filling up events
- 02 | Finding the pain points of your starving crowd
- 01 | Decide if the event is free or paid
- 02 | Secure sponsorship and promotion partners
- 03 | Choose the venue and format
- 01 | Building the landing page using curiosity copy
- 01 | Send traffic to the landing page
- 01 | Follow-up Sequence
- 01 | Design your offer and bringing it all together
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing