How to Fill up Live Events, Workshops and Webinars
Business owners, Directors, Principals, Founders, CEOs, Marketing professionals, Event managers
- Advanced ways to find a starving crowd for your event
- How to fill up a live event and launch (seminar or webinar)
- How to get Strategic Partners and Sponsors helping to fund and promote your event
- Little-known ways to fill up events on low budgets
- 01 | Introduction to filling up events
- 02 | Finding the pain points of your starving crowd
- 01 | Decide if the event is free or paid
- 02 | Secure sponsorship and promotion partners
- 03 | Choose the venue and format
- 01 | Building the landing page using curiosity copy
- 01 | Send traffic to the landing page
- 01 | Follow-up Sequence
- 01 | Design your offer and bringing it all together
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing