Grasshopper Essentials 2023
Architects looking to enhance their parametric design skills.
- Participants will be able to understand the various functions available within the interface to measure and model 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be familiar with the different types of Components available to create 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be able to extract and use data to measure and model 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be able to construct various types of geometry to create 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- 01 | Introduction
- 02 | Interface
- 03 | Grasshopper Objects
- 04 | Object State
- 05 | Anatomy of the component
- 01 | Containers
- 02 | Constructors
- 03 | Visualisation
- 04 | Control Mechanisms
- 01 | Single vs Multiple Data
- 02 | Data matching
- 03 | Sequences
- 04 | Strings
- 01 | Proximity Attractor
- 02 | Areas
- 03 | Parameter Space
- 04 | Closest Points
- 05 | Containment
- 01 | Lines
- 02 | Curves
- 03 | Circles
- 04 | Loft
- 05 | Extrude
- 06 | Pipe
Skills and Careers
Develop Macros and Plugins
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
3D Modeller, 3d Parametric Design And Visualisation Specialist, BIM Consultant, BIM Coordinator, Building Information Model Implementer (BIM), Computational Designer, Design Technology Manager (Architecture Design Firms)
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing