Designers wanting to master Dynamo for Revit.
- Learn how to generate geometry in Revit using Dynamo.
- Learn how to intuitively place structure in Revit using Dynamo.
- Learn how to create custom components and use paneling in Revit using Dynamo.
- Learn how to perform Solar Analysis and export data in Revit using Dynamo.
- 01 | Dynamo 2.0
- 02 | Course Introduction
- 01 | Generate Floorplates in Revit
- 02 | Adding Floor Plate Variation
- 03 | Adding More Variation
- 04 | Creating Floorplates
- 05 | Placing Columns
- 06 | Placing Beams
- 01 | Working with Masses
- 02 | Paneling a Surface
- 03 | Adding Thickness
- 04 | Area Analysis
- 05 | Planar Analysis
- 06 | Sun Analysis
- 07 | Colour-Coding Geometry
- 01 | Installing Plugins
- 02 | Creating a Surface
- 03 | Lunchbox: Paneling
- 04 | Clockwork
- 01 | Variables
- 02 | Lists
- 03 | Conditions
- 04 | Operators
- 05 | Looping: Attractor System Setup
- 06 | Looping: Create Attractor Lines and Points
- 07 | Looping: Varying Attractor Circle Size
- 08 | Creating Dynamo Geometry
- 09 | Create Beams in Dynamo
- 10 | Accessing the Revit API
- 11 | Filtering Elements
- 12 | Get and Set Parameters
Skills and Careers
Digital Optimization and Performance
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
3D Modeller, 3d Parametric Design And Visualisation Specialist, BIM Consultant, BIM Coordinator, Building Information Model Implementer (BIM), Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Manufacturing, Modeller
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing