Grasshopper Extensions 2023
Designers looking to go the extra mile with their Grasshopper skills.
- Participants will be able to be able source and install a range of plug-ins to extend the capabilities of Grasshopper.
- Participants will be able to use physics, generative and algorithmic design components to automate option testing.
- Participants will be able to map large data sets like OpenStreetMaps and intelligently model city contexts.
- Participants will have the introductory skills to directly connect Rhino and Grasshopper with BIM software packages like Revit.
- 01 | Finding Plugins
- 01 | Installing Lunchbox
- 02 | Feature Overview
- 03 | Generating Structure
- 04 | Panelling
- 05 | Subdivide
- 06 | Attractors
- 01 | Install
- 02 | Plotting Features
- 03 | Feature Data
- 01 | Installation
- 02 | Dynamic Relaxation
- 03 | Solid Collisions
- 01 | Galapagos Solver
- 02 | Setting up the Site
- 03 | Instantiate Buildings
- 04 | Create a Solver
- 01 | Getting Inside Revit
- 02 | Levels and Floors
- 03 | Making Grids
- 04 | Adding Columns
- 05 | Changing Form
Skills and Careers
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
3d Parametric Design And Visualisation Specialist, BIM Consultant, Building Information Model Implementer (BIM), Computational Designer, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing