Archistar Homes Essentials
Professionals looking to master software for digital siting and compliance checking.
- Learn how to use the Archistar Homes software for digital siting and compliance checking.
- Learn how to use a web-based map to find a site, pick from a library of designs based on the planning codes for that site.
- Learn how to rapidly test what will work for a client, move a house around, generate designs and create a report.
- 1 | Introduction
- 2 | The Map
- 3 | Data Visualisation Layers
- 4 | Premium Nearmap Layer
- 1 | Selecting A Site
- 2 | Other Ways to Select a Site
- 3 | Homes by Planning Codes
- 4 | Homes by Library
- 5 | Floor Plan Types
- 6 | Moving and Annotating
- 7 | Move by Setout Point
- 1 | Creating a Siting Report
- 2 | Closing a Site
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing