Archistar Homes V4.0 Essentials
Professionals looking to master software for digital siting and compliance checking.
- Learn how to use the Archistar Homes V4.0 software for digital siting and compliance checking.
- Learn how to use a web-based map to find a site, pick from a library of designs based on the planning codes for that site.
- Learn how to rapidly test what will work for a client, move a house around, visualize 3D elements and create reports.
- 1 | Introduction
- 2 | The Map
- 3 | Data Visualisation Layers
- 4 | Premium Nearmap Layer
- 1 | Selecting A Site
- 2 | Other Ways to Select a Site
- 3 | Greenfields Estates
- 4 | Draw Your Own Site
- 5 | Create Your Own Site by Upload and Trace
- 6 | Siting a home from your home design library
- 7 | Floor plan and 3D views
- 8 | Moving and Annotating your siting
- 9 | Other drawing tools
- 10 | Cut and Fill visualization
- 1 | Creating a Siting Report
- 2 | Closing a Site
- 1 | 3D Envelope Editing and Customisation
- 2 | Working with Home Options
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing