Adobe InDesign CC
Designers wanting to learn how to use Adobe InDesign CC to create beautiful documents.
- 01 | Introduction
- 02 | Create New Documents
- 03 | Interface
- 04 | Margins, Guides and Rulers
- 05 | Placing Content in Frames
- 06 | Replacing Content in Frames
- 07 | Display Performance and Preview Mode
- 08 | Transforming Objects
- 09 | Layers
- 01 | Pages Tools
- 02 | Numbering with Master Pages
- 03 | Duplicate Existing pages
- 01 | Add Graphics
- 02 | Creating and Editing Text
- 03 | Text Wrap and Frames
- 04 | Threading Text Frames
- 05 | Colour Swatches
- 06 | Using Effects
- 01 | Frame Graphics and Text on a Path
- 02 | Pen Tool
- 03 | Text Tools
- 04 | Find Fonts
- 05 | Spell Checker and Find/Change
- 06 | Data Merge
- 01 | Create Tables
- 02 | Interactivity
- 03 | Export, Package and Save Files
Skills and Careers
Create editable templates
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
Architectural visualiser, Freelance Creative/Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, Product visualiser, Visual effects artist
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
This learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, this is the place to go.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an ArchiStar membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing