How to Define and Use Clusters in Grasshopper
Learn how to create a Cluster in Grasshopper.
- Replace your inputs with Cluster Input Components
- Connect your outputs with Cluster Output Components
- Select your whole definition. Right click in open space and click Cluster.
- You can rename the cluster
- You can password protect your cluster by right clicking the cluster and assigning a password.
Step 1 Cluster Input Components
Step 2 Cluster Output Components
Step 3 Create the Cluster
Step 4 Rename the Cluster
Step 5 Password Protect your Cluster
Clusters allow you to easily copy and paste a selected definition of a function both within your file and into other Grasshopper files. If you modify a cluster, all copies within the opened file will be updated accordingly.
Enjoy using clusters in your workflow!
If you would like to share your thoughts on our blog, we’d love to hear from you!
Get in touch with the ArchiStar Academy community via Facebook.
Posted on 15 Nov 2019